- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining & Heating
- Environmental monitoring & protection
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pest Control
- Heat Treatment
- Inerting, purging, sparging
- Melting & Heating
- Pressurisation & Propellant
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Process Chemistry
- Water treatment
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
VERISEQ® Process Grade Gases are developed to suit the needs of the producing pharmaceutical industry.
The unique products help manufacturers comply with the applicable regulations on gas used in pharmaceutical production.
By turning to VERISEQ, the producer of pharmaceuticals or active ingredients is assured of the quality and integrity of the gas. The amount of in house gas analysis can be reduced to a minimum, which means in the long run stock can be improved.
By choosing VERISEQ, the pharmaceutical producer uses guaranteed gases that conform to agreed and internationally harmonised specifications. The gases are analysed for identity and impurities using qualified analytical equipment.
VERISEQ, fulfils the monograph requirements in the European, Japanese and the United States Pharmacopoeias. The analytical methods are in accordance with the same monographs, or equivalent validated methods.
When traceable pharmaceutical grade nitrogen with higher purities than the European, Japanese and U.S. Pharmacopoeias state are required, the VERISEQ concept offers appropriate products with 5.0 purity, i.e. 99.999 %, under the name VERISEQ Research Nitrogen.