- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining & Heating
- Environmental monitoring & protection
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pest Control
- Heat Treatment
- Inerting, purging, sparging
- Melting & Heating
- Pressurisation & Propellant
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Process Chemistry
- Water treatment
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
The application of ultraviolet (UV) curing has increased in the last few years, the benefits of this technology are:
- A technology that is environmentally friendly, due to reduced use of solvents
- Low energy consumption and therefore economical benefits
- Compact plant size.
Radiation curing under oxygen reduced conditions, improves the products properties and reduces the costs. Some of the main advantages of these conditions are:
- Reduction of expensive photoinitiators (UV)
- Higher curing speed
- Lower energy costs
- Better scratch resistance
- Higher gloss
- Less ozone formation (EB).
In most cases, nitrogen and in some cases carbon dioxide, is used to eliminate the oxygen in the curing chamber.
At Linde we provide a range of solutions to fit your needs, these include; consulation and testing, optimum supply of nitrogen based on the individual specificications decided around economic and technical aspects, required purity, suitable equipment (metering panels) to supply and control the needed amount of nitrogen to the UV or EB unit as needed, including the measuring of the oxygen concentration.