How does cylinder tracking work?
- Each individual Linde gas cylinder has an unique barcode.
- The cylinder barcodes are scanned during each delivery to the customer and return of the cylinder to Linde.
- Linde cylinders can be returned and/or swaped for full cylinders at any of our locations in the country.
- We track the cylinder movement, inventory and make rent calculations through and individual bar code system.
- We ensure high standards of quality and safety of our cylinders by performing regular technical checks, repairs, change of valves and replacement of cylinders if necessary.
You can rent our cylinders for different time periods, depending on your needs. The rent is charged for a certain number of days the cylinder was used.
For technical gases, if cylinders are used longer than 30 or 60 days, we apply additional rent system, that has also and option to pay rent in advance. You can apply for the advance payment for minimum of 3 months and maximum 12 months. Get in touch with our representative by phone or mail to learn more about this solution.
Rental bills are issued monthly based on rental calculations, between 1st and 5th of the following month.
Rental agreement signing:
In order to rent Linde cylinders, you should first sign the rental agreement. There are several options:
- In the store: Our distribution partner will complete the agreement in two copies. Sign and stamp the contract and you will be able to take the bottles from our store.
- Online: Download the contract from our Online Shop, complete it with signing and stamping in two copies. Then simply bring it to your nearest LInde store to be signed by our representative or partner before the delivery.
- Optional: Get in touch with our representative to agree on your future commercial conditions.
While renting or returning cylinders, make sure:
- You return the same cylinders you have collected
- That the person who is picking up or returning cylinders is empowered for that action
- Not to sell or rent Linde cylinders to the third part - the rental bills will continue to be issued to you, based on the bar code
- Not to damage or destroy any bar-code labels