Registration - steps:
1. Visit this page
2. Add this service to your shopping cart – it’s free of charge!
3. Once you “buy” the service, you will receive an email with all the eBilling information.
BenefitsIn its simplest form this means that rather than receiving a physical invoice or statement printed onto a sheet of paper and posted to a mailing address, you can choose to receive an electronic version in PDF format delivered to a single email address of your choice.
• Fast – invoices received electronically can be processed immediately
• Efficient – all your bills are automatically archived, which means you can easily retrieve old bills
• Environmentally friendly – elimination of a paper trail conserves natural resources
• Modern – more and more companies are switching over to electronic communications
• Easy – e-bills relieve you of administrative tasks.
For more information, call our Customer Service Centre on 0256 257 000.